Sometimes I wish I could disappear.
Thursday, July 27, 2006


It's a Monday! A very hectic day for me.. There's a group meeting with Mrs. Wong to discuss the group project. I have to read up on the hypothetical case and precedent case.. And this is the last chance to clarify all doubts before we embark on our road to the final oral presentation.. Yesterday was working at Motorola.. So I don't have time to read up and ask any questions.. Anyway, the case was quite easy. The points are laid out clearly and I am already quite familiar with the case. So, I just went to the group meeting "empty-handed" and answered questions when asked. After the half-hr meeting, the group went to the library for further discussion. They went to L4. I MIA for about 20min and went online to search for legal advice at L2 Spark PCs. Rabiah was online.. And this is our conversation..

R: eh bitch where are you

Me: at level 2 checking stuffs

R: wa u damn loner sia damn sick

R: come up to level 4 now!! i mean NOW!!

Me: hahaaha oki poki

Because I knew I had something more important on hand to do, I ignored her and continued searching for ppl who could help Darren.. Can't be bothered with such crazy ppl who doesn't remember ppl's kindness.. If you are reading, you should know what I am talking about. Can't be bothered to argue with her since she is so childish. If you wanna scold me, please get the facts right and scold me when I am standing in front of you, not through MSN. That is an act of downright stupidity and utmost timidity.. Don't talk to me if you don't like it.. I can't be bothered with you.. I have better things to do..



you know who wrote that?
JU-ON lar.
tt bitch.
wah lao.
the conversation wasnt like that can.
i said haha after eh bitch.
i didnt say damn sick ok.
ask anyone who chats with me lar.
i dont use tt phrase like tt sia.
after i said NOW i got put haha all that wad.
wah lao.
doesnt HAHA means i'm KIDDING?
~!#$%^&
i know i'm not a nice person.
i know i'm a bitch.
i know all that.
but i just cant stand the fact that ppl any how put words in my mouth.
i know i'm crazy.
i really do.
her kindness?
isnt kindness supposed to be voluntary?
then why rake it up?
if that's the kind of kindness.. i'd rather not sia.
i admit i'm timid and stupid and childish.
but at least i do MY part in the group.
at least i contribute to the grp discussions.
at least i know what's my piority.
i wish i can dont talk to you.
but i have to.
cos it's my group's marks at risk.
if you wanna fail. den fail!
DONT DRAG US DOWN TOO!
she have better things to do?
like what?
FUCKING PPL?
i will scold you.
when i really cant take it.
suprisingly my tolerance level is higher now.
i'm childish?
haha.
at least i dont ACT mature wad.
"i prefer older guys"
OH PLEASE!
why dont she go date some ahpek from the old folks'?
they are lonely ppl.
just like HER.
i think they also dont want her lor.
out of desperation.
deprived of sex and blow jobs lar.
SHEESH.
haiz.
but i cant bring myself to fail her for peer evaluation.
gosh.
when did i become so soft hearted????
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??
i wasnt like that last tym.
dammit lar.
i'm becoming more and more girly now.
ARGH.

stories of my life. 10:50 PM;

me lar.


rabiahtul
04121989
sagittarius
sacian TPian


shuddup lar.




people lar.

seacreatures

aishah
ameera
benedict
buk
carys
catherine
celestine
charlene
donna
elizabeth [lj]
elizabeth
fais
farah
germaine
guo rong
hong yan
jessica
joey
KL
michelle
regina
sarah
siew cheng
siying
sharifah
shikin
shirlynn
shireen
ying ying
yiwen
yk
doris starfish ikanbilis




blogskins
blogspot
friendster
lyrics



christina aguilera:
hurt